Dorm Room Boxes provide college-student shipping and storage services. We pick up your items at your dorm, store them, and deliver them the following semester.
About the position
Dorm Room Boxes’ Brand Ambassadors are part-time team members and representatives of the DRB organization. Our Brand Ambassadors are a group of helpful, knowledgeable and motivated DRB advocates actively engaged on university campuses throughout the Southeastern United States. DRB Ambassadors are the face of the brand while in the field, while interacting with customers online and whenever communicating directly with/to DRB consumers. Ambassadors will become experts in the ship and storage industry. DRB Ambassadors are required to work 5-10 hours per week, and they are expected to be available to meet once per week for a 20 minute team meeting as well as once every other week for individual reporting .
How much can you earn?
Earn nearly $5000 in your spare time by simply being polite, friendly, and creative! Earn a semester stipend of $225 for training and development plus extra bonus payments by simply sharing our time saving resource for students at your campus.
- Must have the ability to positively engage with the consumer
- Must have enthusiasm for the brand
- Must have active Facebook profile & basic social media etiquette
- Must have the ability to clearly communicate the benefits of choosing DRB
- Must be self motivated
- Must be well organized
- Must be active on your campus or have an interest in becoming active on your campus
- Must have access to a computer or device with email and video chat capabilities
Dorm Room Boxes has been incredible in helping me gain extra cash before my summer study aboard program. Napoli here I come!
I can’t believe I found a job that I totally get paid for applying social media secrets I learned in my Mass Comm program. Thanks Prof. Guftston!